Who can use web surveys?
Companies and organizations of all types and sizes can reap the benefits of web surveys. Clients that have used Infosurv’s web surveys for their data collection include some of the most renowned names in:
- Professional associations
Principles of Web Survey Design
Web surveys offer unlimited potential for data collection -if done correctly. At Infosurv, we go to great lengths to ensure that each and every web survey is user-friendly in order to garner a high response rate. To encourage maximum responses, our web survey designs generally employ the following principles:
- Personalized survey introduction
- Quality questions
- Short questions and line lengths
- Provide easy instructions
- Simple fonts
- Vertical format
- Straightforward navigation
- Page level branching questions
- Only select open-ended questions
- Logo branding on survey
- Response verification
- Save and resume features
- Personal access code for optimum security and anonymity
- Timed reminders
- Indication of survey process
Whether you need a web survey designed from scratch, or have an existing survey that needs to be administered, Infosurv takes extraordinary measures to ensure validity, reliability and bias reduction. Our goal is to help you compose a highly relevant survey instrument that will yield sound and valid conclusions while achieving the maximum survey response rate possible.
For more information on online surveys, click here to request our brochure.