Leading Brands Choose Infosurv to Gain Valuable Insight into Critical Data
ATLANTA, Jan. 16 /PRNewswire/ — Infosurv, Inc. today announced that during the last quarter 20 new clients have selected the company for its reliable online survey research services. This follows Infosurv’s recent announcement that it has reached record milestones in business performance with the close of 170 survey projects contributing to a 114 percent revenue increase over the past 12 months. Since its inception in 1998, Infosurv has established itself as a recognized leader in the field of online survey research for companies of all sizes in a variety of industries.
“The adoption rate for our service offerings continue to grow exponentially as more and more customers realize the tremendous value that reliable, high-quality research data can provide,” said Jared Heyman, founder and CEO of Infosurv. “The intelligence pulled from market research, employee and customer surveys helps companies of all sizes and industries measure the impact of their activities, build stronger relationships with key stakeholders, and ultimately drive higher revenue and productivity.”
Of the 20 new customers that represent a variety of industries, six selected Infosurv to gather market intelligence on trends and competitors. Five companies seek to measure employee satisfaction and nine firms have partnered with the company measure customer satisfaction levels. A sampling of the new clients that recently chose Infosurv to gather market intelligence include:
- E&M/The David Group – specialists in recruitment marketing for healthcare organizations
- Florida Institute for Studies and Analysis – research institution
- Marketing Point, Inc. – global marketing research and consulting firm
The following companies recently chose Infosurv to gather data on employee satisfaction:
- Ingomar Packing Company – a producer of premium quality California Tomato Paste
- Preferred Care Partners – a Medicare health plan provider
- Tatum LLC – the largest and fastest-growing executive services and consulting firm in the United States
- ThoughtWorks – a global information technology consultancy
- Z Corp – a manufacturer of tools to capture, edit and print 3D data
The following companies selected Infosurv to measure customer satisfaction:
- Gulf States Toyota – a Toyota distributor to the states of Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, and Texas
- HERO for Children – non-profit organization for children with HIV/AIDS
- LivePerson – provider of solutions to facilitate real-time assistance online
- Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories – largest independent medical laboratory in the Northwest
- Stork Materials Technology – network of independent, accredited testing laboratories
About Infosurv, Inc.
Since 1998 Infosurv has established itself as a recognized leader in the field of online survey research. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Infosurv partners with companies of all sizes in a variety of industries to design, administer and analyze market research, employee, customer surveys. To learn more about Infosurv, visit sandbox.infosurv.com .